The Booster Club uses five Points of Purpose that benchmark the organization:
- The promotion of athletics in an atmosphere that is consistent with the mission and educational philosophy of the College.
- To provide an opportunity to citizens to support student involvement in athletics and have a better understanding of activities which affect students in the college experience.
- To encourage attendance at all athletic contests.
- To support College athletic programs through various activities that generate revenue for all sports.
- To promote athletic department philosophy which encourages participation by a diverse student body, excellence in academic performance, good sportsmanship by the athlete and spectator, and a program which recognizes the athlete as a student first.
For more information regarding the Saints’ Booster Club, please contact Lori Herron at 605-229-8454 or email@example.com.